Pink lady complete

Started by Reel 224, November 05, 2018, 07:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handi2

Very nice Joe. It looks coral to me with a white coral handle.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

David Hall

I too never thought the pink would look so good, but that reel is a pure beauty.  Well done Joe.

foakes

Nice work, Joe!

Couldn't be any better.

Very attractive and classy.

Ruth is fortunate that you know how to build these special reels.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Maxed Out

I love it Joe !!

The knob gives it super clean look. The silver 500 spool is not easy to find and is perfect with this reel.

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Reel 224

The complements from you guys are really appreciated. I am loving the custom reels and parts I can find here. I hope I can keep up with the offers that are coming down the pike especially when it catches on here. People are starting to ask about the reels I have in the shop already, and I have one Rod and reel sold so far.

I am enjoying this a whole lot better the gun work. It's becoming a passion with me and Ruth...........yes I said Ruth too. I think this will work out just fine in my retirement years.

Joe     
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."