Happy Thanksgiving

Started by gstours, November 21, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

No video, just wanted to say Happy :D Thanksgiving Day,  Peace to All,  Remember only fish till noon! ???

Dominick

Quote from: gstours on November 21, 2018, 05:55:41 PM
   No video, just wanted to say Happy :D Thanksgiving Day,  Peace to All,  Remember only fish till noon! ???

Gary, may I stay until 1:00 p.m.  Pleeeese.   :P  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Darin Crofton

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Reel 224

Happy Thanksgiving; Ruth and I have a lot to be thankful for. family,friends and God's good graces.

Joe & Ruth
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

George6308

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

David Hall

Happy thanksgiving everyone!
fulfilling my annual dinner duties, scrubbing floors, pots and pans, moving heavy birds, washing pots and pans, moving the bird again, washing the same pots and pans again, waxing the floor, setting up tables and chairs, where do all these pots and pans come from?  I must have washed the same ones three or four times already,  and how many birds is she cooking?  there's enough necks, hearts and livers for a flock! ricing 20lbs of russets, straining two gallons of broth.  washing serving trays, cutting boards and the heirloom turkey platter.  not those pots and pans again?  yes dear, what ever you need dear, run to the store for the third time in two days, my fault I should have never put the green onions in the fresh meat locker to begin with.  5 tables, 28 chairs all going in what was just two days ago, my garage/shop, now turned family dining room.  all my tools and projects relegated to storage in my backyard storage shed until the first week of January.  we will be hosting 28 this year for thanksgiving dinner and festivities, after dinner Ill cook the carcass down for soup stock and then Ill be back on heavy cleanup duty until Friday.  Granddaughter is helping by making the fresh cranberry sauce, she's done it the past three or four years. I love this time of year, the smells the friends and family and this year most especially the rain.  we have the doors and windows open to let the fresh air through.  that all for now, theres some more dirty pots and pans, I have to try and keep up with the chef.

bhale1

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Hopefully the rain will be welcome for our California Ohana!
And, as for those members in the NE states, stay warm...burrr
Gonna be 70 here in Tucson tomorrow.....but I would rather be fishing ;D

Brett

;D

harryk3616

HAPPY  THANKSGIVING  GARY  my friend,  what's on the menu turkey or butt?  lol   enjoy my friend ,have a beautiful dinner with your family.   harryk

Swami805

Happy Thanksgiving! Stay safe and warm.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Donnyboat

Don, or donnyboat

sharkman

Alto Mare

Nice pic Brett!...Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I'm sure as me, you all have a lot to be thankful for.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Frank

Have a great holiday weekend and try to get out fishing to burn off some of that turkey. LOL
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

foakes

Happy Thanksgiving to All —

This has been a tough year for many in our Ohana — and their loved ones — more than each of us probably realize.

We have a lot to be grateful for.

Best Always,

Fred & Sue
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.