Parts Holders

Started by Reel 224, December 20, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Here are two Parts holders that I bought at Harbor Freight $2.99 4" cups.

Joe

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

alantani

remember when i got busted by joy for using the dishwasher to try to clean a couple of reels?  well, when i first started, i tried using white plastic ice cube tray to keep parts straight and in order.  yeah, got busted for that one, too!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Reel 224

Quote from: alantani on December 20, 2018, 06:44:15 PM
remember when i got busted by joy for using the dishwasher to try to clean a couple of reels?  well, when i first started, i tried using white plastic ice cube tray to keep parts straight and in order.  yeah, got busted for that one, too!

Well Alan; these have magnets on the bottoms, so you stick them on the drum.  ;) ;D ;D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

day0ne

If you catch the right ad, the trays are free. I have a bunch and didn't have to pay for any of them.
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

Cuttyhunker

Cut the bottom off gallon milk, windshield washer, Clorox, etc etc etc jugs...free, or be like our friend Mr. Oakes and liberate all the cafeteria trays for a 50 mile radius. Gotta have bins
Doomed from childhood