Puerto Vallarta, December 1-5, 2018

Started by alantani, December 01, 2018, 06:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

Headed out tomorrow morning with David Hoffman,  meeting Mark Thomann and Mike Pate in Puerto Vallarta,  fishing with Scotty Osuna on the Marla IV
Full report to follow.  
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Best of luck to you and the crew, Alan!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tiddlerbasher

conchydong

ldoret94

alantani

2 tuna, 100 and 135, several dorado,  lots of bottom fish.

Alto Mare

Nice going Boss, you never disappoint.

This is a nice one:

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

A few more.

Hardy Boy

Can't always nail the tuna. Those Jacks are a fun hard fighting fish to catch (that is a good one your holding) and those Pargo are great to eat !! Nice trip.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

conchydong

We call the Jack Crevalles "canal tunas".  They are a blast to catch on light tackle. They will herd up schools of mullet and smash them into the seawalls wreaking havoc.

alantani

Dave Hoffman,  100 pounds!

Reel 224

Great trip so far>..............................Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."