SOLD: TIBURON IS RESURRECTING THE T60WEX SUPER SIX. 5 KITS LEFT

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, December 07, 2018, 01:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Tiburon is making a short run of the P60WEX extra wide 6/0 kits for the 114H Senators.  This is the widest 6/0 ever made, the same width as the Newell Black Marlin Special, with approximately the same line capacity as the 9/0 Senator, and the same drags.  

There are five left.  They are $245 plus $12.85 for shipping to Hawaii by Priority Mail with tracking. You can mix or match any of Tiburon's standard colors (red, black, silver, dark green, purple, electric blue or cobalt blue). I have promised to give Tiburon the color mix on Friday. If you want one, please let me know ASAP.

Thank you,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Sammy, we sold all of that run, but we would like to do it again this winter if there is enough interest.  Would you like me to put your name on the list for a kit if they do run them?

Thank you,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I think that you could just order a frame.  Are you planning to use a Newell Black Marlin spool?

SammyboyUluaz

Ahh heck put me down for both. Would be sick to have the spool too. One thing im sure this setup is pretty heavy. I slide bait with my black marlin kit 6/0 and its at about the limits for weight casting 12 oz leads. Do you know if the tib kit version is heavier?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I don't have a Tiburon kit here to weigh, but I would guess that it is a lot heavier than the Newell kit.  The Tib spool is machined out of a solid aluminum rod.