Cortez contact info please?

Started by jjdbike, May 03, 2019, 07:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjdbike

Hey everyone,
I'd like to get a hold of Cortez Custom Tackle. I don't know if they still make them, but I'd like aluminum side plates for the 332 & 533.
Can anyone share their contact info w/ me please?
Thanks!
JD

Bryan Young

You can get a hold of him here (https://alantani.com/index.php?board=73.0), via FaceBook, or at https://www.cortezconversions.com/contact.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Cortez_Conversions

Yep, you can PM me here on this site.

I do still build Newell plates, but I only wholesale to Bryan Young. So, any questions about Newell plates should be directed toward him.

Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Bryan Young

Quote from: jjdbike on May 03, 2019, 07:11:32 PM
Hey everyone,
I'd like to get a hold of Cortez Custom Tackle. I don't know if they still make them, but I'd like aluminum side plates for the 332 & 533.
Thanks!
JD
JD,

Oh, sorry, I didn't read the entire message.

The 300 Series plates are expected to be anodized shortly.  We still have to meet regarding the 500 series side plates as well as the 300 series Blacks that I considering but have not come up with a schedule yet.

Thank you,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

jjdbike

Quote from: Bryan Young on May 03, 2019, 10:45:39 PM
Hey everyone,
Thanks!
JD
[/quote

Hey Bryan
Thanks for your reply.
I'd like one set of side plates for my 332 & one set for my 522.
In Red.
No rush.
I'd pay ahead of time.
Please let me know what I need to do.
JD,

The 300 Series plates are expected to be anodized shortly.  We still have to meet regarding the 500 series side plates as well as the 300 series Blacks that I considering but have not come up with a schedule yet.

Thank you,
Bryan

jjdbike

[/quote

Hey Bryan
Thanks for your reply.
I'd like one set of side plates for my 332 & one set for my 522.
In Red.
No rush.
I'd pay ahead of time.
Please let me know what I need to do.
JD,

Thank you,
Bryan
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks Bryan,
I'd really love to have tow sets of your aluminum side plates in red, one for the 332 & one for the 533.
Is there a way to either pre-order or at least request these in advance please? I have no problem waiting.
I can pay you in advance if you'd like.
Please advise.
Thanks much Bryan!
JD

Dominick

I'll hold the money.  ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

jjdbike

Hey everyone,
Thanks!
JD
JD,

Thank you,
Bryan

Hello Bryan,
I sent you a message.
Thanks.
JD

jjdbike

Hey everyone,
Thanks!
JD
JD,

Thank you,
Bryan

Bryan,
Did you revieve the messgae I sent to you?
I'm not sure how to communicate with you?
JD

Bryan Young

Hi JD

I'm sorry. I thought I responded. I did get your message.

No list is being made to reserve side plate kits, but I will let you know when they are available.

Bryan

jjdbike

Quote from: Bryan Young on May 22, 2019, 03:16:55 PM
Hi JD

I'm sorry. I thought I responded. I did get your message.

No list is being made to reserve side plate kits, but I will let you know when they are available.

Bryan

Thanks Bryan!
JD