NEED ORDERS FOR NEW TIBURON EXTRA NARROW FRAME/SPOOL KIT FOR NEWELL 300 SERIES

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, December 13, 2018, 08:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: rjones on February 25, 2019, 08:47:21 PM
Randy,

Just curious if these are still going to happen the begining of March?

Rob

Rob, I just checked with Tiburon and they moved the ETA back to mid-March due to a back up at their anodizer's shop.  If you would like to cancel your order, I understand, and I am sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

Randy

rjones

Randy,

Absolutely not interested in canceling my order, really looking forward to putting this project together and putting it through it's paces on some red snappers.
Rob

r8rs4lf

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on February 25, 2019, 08:59:14 PM
Quote from: rjones on February 25, 2019, 08:47:21 PM
Randy,

Just curious if these are still going to happen the begining of March?

Rob

Rob, I just checked with Tiburon and they moved the ETA back to mid-March due to a back up at their anodizer's shop.  If you would like to cancel your order, I understand, and I am sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

Randy

Even better so I can spend more at the FHS!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: tenderloin on February 27, 2019, 10:12:34 PM
Any Newell 300 black/black available?  Thanks

I did order a few extra N322XN kits in black for stock.  Do you want me to put you down for one of them?

Thanks,

Randy

rjones

Randy,

How is progress of the extra narrow jigmaster kit going?

Rob
Rob

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: rjones on March 12, 2019, 10:45:29 AM
Randy,

How is progress of the extra narrow jigmaster kit going?

Rob

Good timing Rob! Tiburon just called so let me know that I can pick up the extra narrow Jigmaster and Newell kits on Tuesday next week. 

For anyone who has ordered a kit, I would appreciate it if you would please send payment to arrive by then. If you need me to send you a PayPal or Square.com invoice, please let me know. if you would like to send the check or money order please send me a PM and I will send you my address.  The kits are $129 + $4.94 for shipping by USPS first class parcel with tracking.

Still available are 10 black Newell N322XN kits and 4 P21XN Jigmaster kits in red.

Thank you,

Randy

cmdrzog

Hello Randy

Send 2 square.com invoices each for 2 kits each, for a total of 4 kits. 

Thanks
Bob

Darin Crofton

This is exciting, looking forward to my first Newell and I guess I'll have to get another JM XN as well ;D ;D ;D
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

rjones

Randy,

My kit arrived today and let me say it looks awesome put together with CC side plates, Pro Challenger crank arm, double dog bridge, and the JM 500X gear set.  Topped off with an Alan Tani crank handle.  Now to put some line on and find a suitable rod for such a beauty. She sure is a looker I'll try to get pictures posted this weekend.

Rob
Rob

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Rocket Dog

Hi. Are there any Newell kits left? Interested in a Chrome or Black and any if those are not available.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Rocket Dog on May 08, 2019, 05:10:52 PM
Hi. Are there any Newell kits left? Interested in a Chrome or Black and any if those are not available.

Thank you for your interest.  I met with Tiburon today and we are going ahead with a run of both the extra narrow (N322XN) and the extra wide (808) kits for the Newell 300 series.  We expect to take delivery on the 808 kits in early July and the N322XN kits a few weeks later.  Would you like to order a black N322XN kit?  They are $129 plus $5.53 for shipping by USPS first class parcel with tracking.  We will also be simultaneously running the same width kits for the Penn Jigmaster and Jigmaster HS.

Thank you,

Randy