330 Quick Finessa

Started by JeffG, December 25, 2018, 08:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffG

I recently purchased a D.A.M. Quick 330 and was curious if they had different models of them or if someone just put a 330 medallion on a finessa body. It has the stamped fish on the side (not the sticker) and stamped lettering on the other side. I've never seen one like this.

foakes

Right, Jeff —

That is a 4th generation Finessa.

Many of the parts are interchangeable with other models — particularly the 330, which took the place of the Finessa.

If you want the correct badge, I can send you one if you would PM me your full mailing information.

N/C.

Welcome aboard!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

JeffG

foakes

On the way tomorrow, Jeff...already in the bubble envelope and addressed.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

happyhooker

Welcome to the site, Cubby, from Minnesota.
Frank

bhale1

Welcome Cubby...Brett from AZ

Reel Beaker

This reel looks really ancient

mhc

Quote from: Reel Beaker on January 05, 2019, 11:41:05 AM
This reel looks really ancient

Yes it does! Isn't it amazing they still work so well.

Nice reel Cubby and a belated welcome to the site.

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Reel Beaker

mhc

Yes it is, Sal (Alto Mare) posted this thread with a link to the company history a little while ago - http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=23640.0

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.