"Jimenar" Fishing Show

Started by RamseyReelRepair, January 06, 2019, 01:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RamseyReelRepair

Had an awesome day at the fishing show today and made a lot of great connections. I wish some of you guys could have been there today.
Check out the website and gallery!
😎http://www.ramseyreelrepair.com😎

Darin Crofton

Very nice, hope it brings you lots of great new customers to bring in the new year! Darin
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Reel 224

Nice display and banner. Looks like a pro start, good luck Bro.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

happyhooker

Alto Mare

Very nice, good for you!
Always give it your best shot and you won't need to spend any money on advertising in the future... they will come.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reel 224

Only advertising I have done is business cards a magnetic sign for my truck and threw Mystic Reel parts, and here. That's enough to triple my business. You are doing very well with you promotion of you business and we wish you well.

A + is this site. You have all the support you could ever wish for.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Gfish

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 06, 2019, 06:01:15 PM
Very nice, good for you!
Always give it your best shot and you won't need to spend any money on advertising in the future... they will come.

Sal
Yeah. "Fix them, and they will come"...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Gfish on January 07, 2019, 04:44:15 PM
Quote from: Alto Mare on January 06, 2019, 06:01:15 PM
Very nice, good for you!

Sal
Yeah. "Fix them, and they will come"...

Nope! fixed the up the best way and they will come, mess them up and ...well you know. :)

Ramsey will do just fine, you have to put your heart into it and looks like he does.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

gstours

Best wishes to you and your business.   Make a motto and keep it. 
   I volunteered working for a boat building outfit years ago just to learn more about boat stuff.  I saw some stuff going out the door that I knew was not right, after a while I asked the owner why,  he just told me that I didn't know much about business.   Yes,  I did learn a lot.   That always stuck in my mind.

Dominick

Knowing you I can see that you learned what not to do.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Donnyboat

looks good ramsey, good luck, do it once & do it properly, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Bryan Young

Congratulations. 

Maybe we should place an area where our members will be at promoting their businesses at specific fishing shows/events.

We can come and support, help advertise, and at a minimum, visit to say hello.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: Bryan Young on January 07, 2019, 07:36:25 PM
Congratulations. 

Maybe we should place an area where our members will be at promoting their businesses at specific fishing shows/events.

We can come and support, help advertise, and at a minimum, visit to say hello.

Yep.  We also do not know what fishing show this was.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bill B

That would be a useful tool.....alwys interested in meeting others from AT.com
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!