Pure Fishing prices

Started by RowdyW, October 21, 2021, 06:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RowdyW

I just got off the phone with Tony at Pure a little while ago. Finally somebody who knows what's going on and has answers to my questions. I'm glad that somebody can finally do something about ordering and getting prices in line that are reasonable. Thank you Tony.      Rudy

Maxed Out

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Rancanfish

Tony is a class act eh?  Thanks Tony.  I never go fishing so my reels don't need parts currently.  ;D
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Lunker Larry

Some Shimano prices have jumped also. Here in Canada anyways. A single drag washer for a Tekota 600LC is 17.99. Star Drag 37.99. Spool assy 54.99. If you order $2 worth of parts they charge a minimum $9 shipping. Shipping increases for larger cost orders. Nothing to do with size of the order. I get one or two little plastic bags in a box the size of a shoe box.
It can get expensive if your parts order is broken up due to having to wait for a non available part.
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

thorhammer

Good onya Tony!

Supply chain disruption is now a fact of life for everything- fishing stuff, parts for anything, lumber, gas, vehicles, foodstuffs. Chicken wings are 5 bucks a pound while boneless skinless breasts can be found for 1.99; ribeye is 15 bucks at WALMART (uh, hell no); I spend most of my working day finding alternate chemical sources in my day job.

I just paid more for a 25 yo Abu than it cost new.

Though prices are high on everything, you can barely find anyone at a bigbox who knows where anything is in their own store, let alone customer service satisfaction on a phone.

So that said, I appreciate the fact that Tony is a person, listening, and taking care of business- who else does it on that personal a level in the rest of our consumer lives?  His office is literally that close to service, I saw it. Great guy.

My 0.02.