Hey wanna go fishin?

Started by gstours, January 10, 2019, 03:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

My buddy call me the night before and said he thought it would be a nice calm spring day a while back.   Heres a little king salmon clip I made to share with all of you.   The green herring plug shown used to be my favorite.   Lets see why?   Not a soul in sight all day! :)

Dominick

Spring salmon, summer butt bait.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Hey dommie?   a hole salmon carcass might get you a halibut?    butt lets catch a hole salmnon firsst!
   King salmon here is restricted last the year before....  locally its closed for a couple of prime months i the spring....I think it opens here in mid june.....after the projected escapment is programmed in the biggg computer ..... the fish here are still trickling in..... these are the generally better size..... as they are later in the feeding and return cycle.    I only hope to find a few????
   as general.    My local area suffers as the big managemant plan hope to seeming li provide for so many area of managemant topics ......
       Like the wall??????    dont kick me off...... sorry?