the 2019 international sportmen's expo in sacramento, ca

Started by alantani, January 18, 2019, 05:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

made it out the the ISE yesterday.  got to say hi to some friends.  pretty much saw everything there was to see in 2 hours. 

frank murata, my buddy from daiwa!  i'm thinking about getting a set of electric reels for deep drop rockfish this season.  i'm too old to be cranking up a 1 pound weight from 299 feet just to check the bait!

nick lam with seeker.  ed and rick were also there.  heard that jose hit a pretty rough patch.  i wish him a speedy recovery.

okuma will be coming out with their makaira 15T at the fred hall show.  glad to hear.  they really need to fill the 50/60 pound gap in their makaira line up.

meet amadeo bachar.  his work graces the brochures for the california department of fish and game brochures and is nothing short of incredible. 

these are prints and they are alot less expensive.

the framed works are all hand done. 

the perch at the bottom center is going to brother.  he loves perch fishing!

jonathan from tail hunter.

mark daugherty from http://eastcapeguides.com/

axel valdez from the hotel buena vista.  i'm going to see if i can get down there in early november.  i spoke to my wife about the both of us going.  she was less than enthusiastic.  that's ok, i can always go by myself!!!!!

steve and thomas from p-line!

my electronics guys, johnson/hicks!

and the one, the only, steve carson from penn!

i totally missed wendy tochihara and izor because they were in another building.  otherwise, lots of other things to see and do.  go if you can.  if not, i'll see you a the portland show, the salem show or the fred hall in long beach!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!