Wish you were there.

Started by gstours, January 26, 2019, 01:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Im only the messenger, :)  so as an amatour video presenter my job was to steer the boat, make coffee, etc,  then all hell breaks loose.
       Somethings have to be done,  right?    The coffee can wait,  the net is on top of the boat.  its fun work.   wish you were there.

Its the northwest.   just saying. ;)

Dominick

Another nice job by the Alaskan team.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Darin Crofton

looks like fun, wish I was there too ;D ;D ;D
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

David Hall

Oh man that is some fantastic fishing.  Beautiful King.

bhale1

Weeeeee haaah...that looks like fun. As my girls would say, you guys are "pros", not "coolies" ;D
which Im assuming means you get the job done, as opposed to people who talk like they know what the heck the're doing, and dont produce....
still trying to keep up with the teen lingo...
I'll just say, great job, looks like a lot of fun!!!!
Brett

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Reel 224

Very nice king. Did you weigh it?

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

gstours

Thanks 🙏,  I,m sure we weighed it,  can't remember what it was.   Butt very good bbq, smoked, sushied, and more.    I just like sharing some of this stuff in hopes some of you go out and do something similar and share back.    We all have different opportunities.  When I look back on life maybe I shoulda coulda,   But didn't.   These chances are lost forever.    Spring is coming.🤦‍♀️