Colorful young Kentuckian's tips for best catfish baits

Started by festus, January 28, 2019, 09:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

festus

This lad's accent and vocabulary is almost as countrified as mine.  ;D

Shark Hunter

Git-R-Done!
In my neck of the woods, we don't speak with that twang, but if you drive South about 20 miles. They have a whole different Vocabulary. ;)
Life is Good!

Dominick

I just watched it with subtitles.  It made it easier.   :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Miles Offshore

Thats not how everyone talks/sounds? Lol. Im not quite that bad , that sounds like close by North Carolina though, fo sho.
Craig Miles
Virginia Beach, Va.

mo65

I'm like Daron...just a jog north of this feller. We don't have quite that much "twang"...but I can understand every word he says!  :D
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

festus

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 28, 2019, 09:19:52 PM
Git-R-Done!
In my neck of the woods, we don't speak with that twang, but if you drive South about 20 miles. They have a whole different Vocabulary. ;)
Pretty sure he's from southeast KY about an hour's drive from where my father grew up. Definitely a Cumberland Plateau accent.  I know folks with 4 years of college who somewhat hang on to their twang after they return home.

l like his review of Abus. He realizes it needs a sprang.  

Midway Tommy

Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Reel 224

Quote from: Midway Tommy on January 29, 2019, 01:39:09 AM
OMG, 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back.  ;D

Tommy: I spent about three minutes Laughing out loud at this comment. I think that fellas videos are directed to the younger generation.

Joe   
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

festus

Gotta respect the young man, no nose rings, saggy pants, man-buns, or rap music in the background. ;)

Reel 224

I do respect his effort. I did not mean any disrespect, just a good laugh.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

festus

Right. Who knows, perhaps he's the next Jeff Foxworthy or Larry The Cable Guy.  :D :)

Midway Tommy

I give him credit for the effort, trying hard & being genuine. I just think should just do a little more prep work & practice before he records.  :)
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

oc1

I don't get it.  What are you guys talking about?
-steve

Swami805

Got to give him credit for trying I guess, at least trying to make a few bucks off you tube. About 2 minutes of content in a 15 minute video.
A bit off topic but is that vine growing over everything kudzu?
Do what you can with that you have where you are