New to site - Right now I am search of a Spinfisher part where should I post

Started by GH, January 31, 2019, 11:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GH

New to site - Right now I am search of a Spinfisher 700 1st Gen part, where should I post this request.  I am looking for a 22-700 bail trip screw.  Contacted Mystic and they are out.   I have 5 older Penn reels that were in the family.  I am refurbishing them, one is the 700 the other 4 are conventional.  Thanks for your help the forum has been a great guide for my refurbishing.

foakes

This should take care of your issue —

Just PM me, and I will send it out to you at N/C.

Welcome to the forum — just post a few pics of your work when you can.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

bhale1

Frank

Quote from: foakes on January 31, 2019, 11:24:47 PM
This should take care of your issue —

Just PM me, and I will send it out to you at N/C.

Welcome to the forum — just post a few pics of your work when you can.

Best,

Fred

Fred, you are the best!

Frank
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

Bill B

Welcome brother, please stay a while and post some pictures of your progress. Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

foakes

Thanks, GH —

Got your mailing information today.

Will send it out on Monday when the PO is open — providing the weather permits.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Donnyboat

Your the man Fred, & welcome GH, all the way from sunny Western Australia, leave some fish in the water for me, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

GH

Well thanks to Fred and this forum I was able to get the Spinfisher 700 operational.  I also cleaned up several other Penn reels.  These came from my wife's family out in California.  Thanks again Fred and everyone for the information and support.

foakes

--------

Fred O.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

happyhooker

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

My Man Fred is the epitome of paying it forward.
Such an asset to our great site.
As Dominick said, stay a while GH. ;)
You will like it here.
Life is Good!