For those who love fabrication...

Started by redsetta, February 04, 2019, 09:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsetta

Not at all fishing related, but hopefully of some interest to the mechanically inclined - particularly those who love fabricating.
I've been really enjoying this series about an unnecessarily complicated, but utterly fascinating car rebuild.
It's my Sunday afternoon 'go to' once all the chores (and reels) are done  ;) ;D:

Quite funny too...
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

xjchad

Justin,
Thanks for sharing!
Amazing fab work and what a blast!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Dominick

Thanks Justin.  I skipped around and watched 3 episodes.  Quite ingenious.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Gfish

Yeah that was interesting and entertaining. Thanks hoss. Now I'm hooked.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

redsetta

Nice one, glad you enjoyed it - like some of our esteemed members, they make the extremely complicated somehow look easy! ;D

foakes

Thanks, Justin —

Now I have to find other episodes.

Being around vehicles, and in the business for 40 years — I appreciate this type of fun and demonstration of skills.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

redsetta

I believe there's 31 in the series so far Fred, but I'm only a half dozen in...

Three se7ens

mhc

Thanks Justin, inspirational stuff!!  ;D ;D

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.