Sunday Chores Done! So I got a new rod rack.

Started by Big Tim, February 11, 2019, 12:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

So all the reels I used last year got a bath and a lube today. I figure since I worked that hard on a Sunday I should treat myself to something nice...16 rod "Rush Creek" rod rack.
Pretty nice.

Tim

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Darin Crofton

God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Ron Jones

There is only 10 reels. You need to go shopping. No better reason to buy gear than a holder that isn't full.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Big Tim

Quote from: Darin Crofton on February 11, 2019, 01:35:49 AM
Good job and nice rack ;D ;D ;D

Thank you..You are right, nice rack ;D ;D ;D Chief I have more reels & rods, they just didn't get used last year...I guess I need to go fishing a bit more in 2019.

Tim

Bryan Young

Sweet rack. I need to start weeding out my gear again.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

pjstevko

Nice display for your rods!

Quote from: Bryan Young on February 11, 2019, 03:51:58 AM
Sweet rack. I need to start weeding out my gear again.

Bryan let me know what you're trying to get rid of, I'm always in the market!

theswimmer

Quote from: Big Tim on February 11, 2019, 03:38:36 AM
Quote from: Darin Crofton on February 11, 2019, 01:35:49 AM
Good job and nice rack ;D ;D ;D

Thank you..You are right, nice rack ;D ;D ;D Chief I have more reels & rods, they just didn't get used last year...I guess I need to go fishing a bit more in 2019.

Tim

This!
Hope you are well brudda , and your Mom as well .
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

conchydong

You will like it for storing rods without reels on them. I have a bit smaller version like yours. I use a overhead rack in the utility room for rods with reels on them and it is still crowded.

Scott

Keta

For fun, games and building up my fishing fund I supervise the manufacturing of driver training kits we sell to a major soft drink company out of 1-1/2" and 1-1/4" pvc pipe, my rod racks are made out of sections I cut off of reject parts and scrap.  1-1/4 works for my smaller rods, 1-1/2 for most of the rest but for some of my large rods I have to make a tube out of 2" and reduce it to fit.

They are not as nice as Tim's but they are not in the house.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

sdlehr

Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Mjg378