Randy's Rad Reels

Started by Darin Crofton, February 11, 2019, 09:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darin Crofton

I just want to give a big shout out to Randy, he always comes through with the reels/kits that I need and obscure reels that no one else seems to have.
His prices are fantastic and his customer service is Top-Notch! Thank you for helping me find the LH 6/0 for my Son, Jaxon, he's going to love it!
Anyone who has not dealt with Randy before is missing out, give him a try and you won't regret it!
Darin
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Tiddlerbasher

Darin Crofton

I'm going to put a different handle/knob on it, but had to put it together, it was driving me crazy sitting there in the box!
Thanks for getting these Squidder kits for us, Randy!

xjchad

That's a sweet reel Darin!!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

broadway

Hey Darin,
  PM me if you ever need any lefty reels if Randy doesn't have the one you're looking for.  I am a lefty and I have a fishing reel purchasing problem, lol.
Jaxon is gonna did that new reel of his.  I love when Randy rates a reel he has for sale.  He says its a 7.5 it's usually closer to a 9.
Randy always does good by us with these used reels for sure.
Thanks
Dom

Darin Crofton

Quote from: broadway on March 11, 2019, 02:59:12 AM
Hey Darin,
 PM me if you ever need any lefty reels if Randy doesn't have the one you're looking for.  I am a lefty and I have a fishing reel purchasing problem, lol.
Jaxon is gonna did that new reel of his.  I love when Randy rates a reel he has for sale.  He says its a 7.5 it's usually closer to a 9.
Randy always does good by us with these used reels for sure.
Thanks
Dom
Thanks, Dom, I will take you up on that offer one day I'm sure! Yes, Randy described the above reel and it was way nicer than his description!

Caranx

Darin Crofton

And another ;D