Hi from San Diego

Started by zoner, February 17, 2019, 08:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoner

Hello all. I'm Mike from San Diego,CA. I've been reading some around here and this place is a great resource for people maintaining/repairing their own reels. Lots more to learn around here.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

AC49

Tiddlerbasher

Welcome - there is a lot to learn - it may take a while ;)

Darin Crofton

Welcome aboard, Mike, this place rocks! Darin
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

foakes

Welcome aboard, Mike!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,, ;D

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

milne

Hi Mike,
            And Welcome. I've only been here a short time and i'm sure you will get a lot out of it.
       A great place to get information and people that will share there knowledge
     Enjoy

Col
Melbourne
Aussie

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Gobi King

Mike,

Welcome from West Fichigan!
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

gstours