open spots at cedros sportfishing for 2019

Started by alantani, February 18, 2019, 04:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalAngler

I was also going to recommend to start looking at Loreto again around the 2nd-3rd week of October. At that time of year it is like someone flips a switch and the days are cooler and the night are also. In July-September it is just way too hot for me and many of the local shops and restaurants close down due to the heat and lack of tourism.

I know a June trip may be a little to close for people to schedule now and Oct. you guys are going long range.

My fishing schedule sort of conflicts with what the AT crowd is up to and that's cool and that is why I have not jumped on one of your trips after all these years. You see the conflict?

Dom and Cabo sounds like a great time but if your looking to see more of a old school Mexico, Loreto is the place IMO even more so than La Paz. Don't get me wrong though there 4 star hotels with spa's, glass bottom boat tours, many shops in walking distance in town and more that the wife's or girlfriends could do while you are out fishing.

I have a place about 15 miles south of town in Tripui and would like to invite everyone down for cocktails, dinner, swimming (there is a hotel with a pool in the community), see the port which is about 1/2 of a mile from my place and meet many of the great people that have places there.

When my father passed he left his place to me but I don't think I'm going to keep it. The coast associated with it and the amount of use I get out of it just doesn't seem to work. I'm heading down in March with other family members to make plans on what I should do with this great house, maybe get them to split costs or what ever, who knows?

If I do decide to sell the house it could be on the market for a while or if I get the right offer it may get bought quickly, so I want to get the most use out of it as I can. Even if I do sell I know I will still go back to Loreto.

If anyone wants to experience the Baja way of life I can't think of a better local than Loreto. Just let me know and I will start looking for hotel and panga deals.

scrinch

Alan, did you make a decision yet about a second Cedros trip in June? Or are guys just signing up for the available spots individually? I'm taking my son down to the East Cape for some panga fishing as a graduation present in late May/early June, so I won't be available for the trip, but there were a bunch of others who were interested.

alantani

i have not.  rosie's trips are mostly booked.  there are only single spots open. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!