Pineapple Ginger Marinade for Beef
1 20oz can crushed Pineapple, juice and all
1 big thumb sized knob of ginger, peeled and grated
1C orange juice
1/4C Worcestershire sauce
1/8C soy sauce
1T fish sauce
1T Kosher salt

Now its into the smoker with some Cherry and bring them to an IT of 110°-115°, and then finish on the grill to an IT of 135°

To go with these I've kebabs of pineapple, onion and bell pepper to grill.
And an Italian style casserole of zucchini, squash, onion and bell pepper in a nice roasted veggie marinara sauce.

And here are the goods, the eagerly awaited finale...

This beef turn out great, the marinade was fantastic.
The beautifully subtle flavor of pineapple/ginger and the rich beefiness combined dazzlingly in the mouth.
My younger son took one bite and said, "Make it again Dad."

I was wishing I had some Parmesan reggiano to top this with.

Dinner is Served!
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

scrinch

Wow, fantastic!  Looks like summer!

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Dominick

Do you have a Costco near you?  Our Costco has really good Reggiano Parmigiana.  Check out their cheese section.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

Quote from: Dominick on February 25, 2019, 12:14:00 AM
Do you have a Costco near you?  Our Costco has really good Reggiano Parmigiana.  Check out their cheese section.  Dominick

I bought this for the first time thinking it would have a shelf life like the Kraft blend.
It doesn't.  Next time I will Store it in the fridge after opening it.

Dominick

Quote from: David Hall on February 25, 2019, 04:36:13 AM
Quote from: Dominick on February 25, 2019, 12:14:00 AM

I bought this for the first time thinking it would have a shelf life like the Kraft blend.
It doesn't.  Next time I will Store it in the fridge after opening it.

David, I'm talking about a big ole wedge of cheese.  Never buy grated cheese.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.