Kens Therapy Treatment

Started by gstours, March 02, 2019, 04:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Below is a ten miniut clip from this last summer that has not yet been seen by you all.  Its kinda long unless you were there,  then its all funstuff.  ::)  See what you think.   It was fun getting the fish on,  and in.   Ken was very sick a year earlier with cancer in two parts in his body,  Butt he likes living the dream of Alaska,  he is much better now although walks with a limp,  and doesent need a crutch anymore.
   I need a good experienced harpoon guy on the boat once in a while.  Ken is the best.    Here you go for the weekend movie. :)

Gman_WC

Ya know Gary, I love these video's. They give a relaxed feeling of being there with you on the boat. Ken's smile is priceless.
All your gear is set up where it needs to be, just within reach and the view is unrivaled. You must have been doing this awhile!  ;D

Thanks for sharing. Another great video from Butt-Man Productions.

-gary
Walnut Creek, CA

Alto Mare

Ken is lucky for having Gary the Therapist by his side ;)

Good job Ken!...love that smile.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Newell Nut

You guys are very cool. I will eventually get into videos too, I think. ;D

Dwight

Dominick

Just like fishing ballet.   ::)  dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

bhale1

every time.....Ive said it before, "like a well oiled machine"...You guys together are AWESOME to watch...Thanks for bringing us along ;D
Brett

Steve-O

Thanks for sharing the ride, Gary!

Gobi King

Very effective play therapy of "fishing"  ;D
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan