One more surprise.

Started by gstours, March 09, 2019, 06:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Yes it's winter,  so there's lots of stuff you can't do right?  We have had some great weather up here recently so it was decided that another morning of trolling would be a seemingly good idea.
   I found a good fish 🐠 that wood bite.   Here's a picture of a happy camper.
It struck a king candy blue chrome 🔌 plug,  so here's the start of the story and it. Starts with a picture.

Fishy247

QuoteWe have had some great weather up here recently

Showoff....just kidding Gary! Glad you could get out and get one. Nice fish!

(I'm just jealous ;))

Mike

David Hall

that is a beautiful fish Gary.  and the weather looks perfect.  Keep the pictures and stories coming. 
Im itching to get to work on my boat, as soon as it quits raining!  Salmon season is just around the corner now.

Dominick

Quote from: David Hall on March 09, 2019, 08:38:58 PM
that is a beautiful fish Gary.  and the weather looks perfect.  Keep the pictures and stories coming. 
Im itching to get to work on my boat, as soon as it quits raining!  Salmon season is just around the corner now.
So's the wind.   ::)  that is a beauty of a salmon.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Great fish,,,,, ;) 1 day I would like to go fishing with some of the members here,,,,it looking like fun,,,, ;D

Gobi King

Good looking fish, how fast were you trolling?

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Donnyboat

Nice Gary good catch thanks for showing, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

gstours

Mr. Gobi, trolling along the rocky shorelines at approximately 2 mph at slack tide,  then a little faster with the current as the water started to run.    Just fast enough to make the plug roll over fairly well.   Never a title spin.   Thanks 🙏.
   We were pulling the largest deep six divers, in between 19 And 40 feet just outside of the kelp beds and around the rocky points of the shoreline.   It's part of my life, windy and rainy today,  gusts to 30 so I'm staying home and mending things and dreaming of just one more 🐠 fish.🤦‍♀️🚣‍♀️

Gobi King

Gary, Thanks, yikes 30 mph gusts, we had a few of those and it crashed  all the ice on top of the shoreline  :o

Tight lines.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan