113h hotrod

Started by Sharkb8, March 07, 2020, 11:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharkb8

This is the first time I have hotroded a reel the parts come from Rays collection,the frame and side plates I got a few weeks back the spool came on Friday. Took two 4/0 apart for parts  so it has steel main gear and 5 stack drag .thinking of up grading more when I can afford it.

Kim

ReelFishingProblems

Alto Mare

Good job Kim, a nice capable reel.
Be careful now, they will quickly multiply🙂.

Enjoy it!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

mhc

Big start to hotrodding reels Kim! I like the all silver colour - good looking and practical, the scratches don't show as much after a bit of use.

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Darin Crofton

Great job, can't beat all silver, looks sharp!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Donnyboat

Nice work Kim, looks great, are you going to fish with it, what line do you intend to place on it, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Sharkb8

Don it going to be fished put 80lbs braid on it for now it's what I had lying around, going on a charter this weekend coming up at cape Jarvis after that I might put 50lbs braid on it. .

Kim

Brewcrafter

Looks great!  Put it to work and show us some photos!  Good luck! - John

wideopenoutdoors

Great looking reel! You will be surprised how strong the 5 stack is with that set up.
"your not on a fishing show, reel it in!"