custom Squidders...

Started by Alto Mare, March 15, 2019, 09:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Are they Striper Lou's Knobs? I sure do miss his work.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

broadway

Hey Gary,
 Thanks for the compliments. A while back I had a couple dozen titanium handle blanks and titanium stars done by Adam and sent to be anodized. I still have a few sets left if anyone is interested... they're $125 shipped. I absolutely love them!  Yes, Joe, they are Lou's.  I'm glad I was able to get a bunch of them when he was around.  They sure help set a reel off 8)
Thanks
Dom

Smols

What happened to Striper Lou? Just realized he hasn't been around for a while.
Smols

Reel 224

Lou left on his own accord, it was unfortunate that he did, but he was not satisfied with what in his mind was wrong. I personally like Lou. But he is got to do what suits him. 

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Fishy247

QuoteHey Gary,
  Thanks for the compliments. A while back I had a couple dozen titanium handle blanks and titanium stars done by Adam and sent to be anodized. I still have a few sets left if anyone is interested... they're $125 shipped. I absolutely love them!  Yes, Joe, they are Lou's.  I'm glad I was able to get a bunch of them when he was around.  They sure help set a reel off Cool
Thanks
Dom

I gotta second this. I scored a set from Dom and they are FANTASTIC! Really set off the colors in my build. Not to mention that they weigh practically nothing... ;)

Mike

Swami805

I got a star and blade from Dom as well, Really great finish one of a kind.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

broadway

Thanks for the kind words, guys.  Happy you like them and you're right, Mike, they are super light.
I love the titanium,
Dom

mo65

Dom, those anodized titanium pieces are awesome! Raising the bar again! Ya know...I still haven't fished my CC Squidder...I should be imprisoned! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Bill B

Rockin' On brother.....something to be proud of...Bill

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!