custom Squidders...

Started by Alto Mare, March 15, 2019, 09:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

A couple of Broadway's Squidders:

Handles are not mine by the way. Nice reels Dom, enjoy them!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Rothmar2

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Fishy247

Decker

All beautiful, but navy/black is the winner!

Darin Crofton

Beautiful reels and knobs, love that round one, Sal!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

TechTeach

"Where's that damn dog spring??????"

Donnyboat

Very nice reels Dom, to good to use, thanks for showing them Sal. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

handi2

Super special reels. Very nice Sal.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Swami805

That's a great looking set of squidders, really like the green with a purple spool, will look good with line so just the edge of the spool shows, nice contrast. Handles put them over the top.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

broadway

Thanks Guys! ...and thanks to Sal for setting these up properly for me and my crew. 
My wife's is the greenie, My son's is the blue/black, and I'm the silver bullet.
I'm pretty sure these are gonna be their go to reels, but may be a little too tiny for me if I decide to go for something BIG. ;)
Thanks to Tom for these kits, they're simply awesome!.  Sorry it took so long Tom, but my last 3 years is a blur.  I don't know how you guys with multiple children do it?!
Stay fishy crew,
Dom

Alto Mare

Dom, I was able to download the pics you sent on my cell, but don't ask me how I did it ;D.

Here are a couple of shots of Broadway's Squidders with his own custom handles and stars:

They look good Dom...good job!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

mhc

Great looking set of Tom's classic squidders Dom, your titanium stars and handles really make them unique. Thanks for showing us how they turned out, and thanks Sal for helping Dom show us.  ;D

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

broadway

Appreciate the words, Mike. Sal really tuned these squidders to the smoothest reels I have.
I just got a new Mac so now I have to figure out how to use it. They've come a long way in the last decade since I bought one.  ???
The green and blue are getting saltiga boat braid and mine is getting Jerry's white braid.
Thanks everyone,
Dom

gstours

Very good customized reels .   I like the colors and combinations.  Now tell us how did you do the coloring in the stars and crank arms?   Just wondering.  It makes everything even more eye catching.   Thanks.