Second Photo Contest

Started by Shark Hunter, March 16, 2019, 07:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Ladies and Gentleman,
This is a photo contest of you and your pet.
It doesn't matter if you have a Lizard or a Pot Bellied Pig.
The only rules are your Pet has to be living and a Photo of you with the pet have to be submitted.
The prize will be a Vintage Penn reel of your choosing from my Arsenal.
This will comprise of a spinner or a Conventional.
420 or 430ss. Vintage Beachmaster, Long Beach, Squidder, Surfmaster or any other Vintage reel that I have within reason.
Please post your entries as numbers as they progress.
The winner will be determined by a random drawing just as the first.
The deadline will be April 30th for your submissions.
If there are few, this will be extended.
It was so much fun last time. I want to continue this.
Let the game begin!
Life is Good!

rfkca

Great idea for a contest! Would be fun even without a prize.

Here is Saint and my photo entry. He's a 3/4 mini poodle and 1/4 Shitzu (Shittypoo for short). This photo was taken at the shelter on the day we rescued him nine years ago.

Second photo is a cleaned up Saint after he settled in our home and had a hair cut.

If I read the rules correctly, this is Entry #1

orsteelheader

Good times!!!  #2

Enjoy the ride!!!

steelhead_killer

Blaze the half corgi half short legged jack Russel terror!  Turns 17 this year.  He used to come to work with me everyday.  Now he enjoys sleeping until noon and eating dehydrated liver snacks.  He has seen it all this one! #3
><)))">

Reel 224

Fannie is a new family member. We are in love with her.  Joe&Ruth
Entry #4

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

gstours

Thanks for sharing your wealth with your friends,  and as a cat feeder,  here is one of the neighbors, butt we. Have a couple as well.  This cat 🐈 is hard to photograph as shyness fuels survival I guess.#5

Reel 224

Very cute! Cats are aloof and very independent.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

steelfish

Gary is No. 5

so Im No 6, my furry Chihuahua and Tae, the cat that likes to help me building rods, well, at least he likes to sleep in my wooden wrapper

thanks Daron
The Baja Guy

Stan

Zoe and me#7

Hardy Boy

One cold snow ball pup !

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

exp2000

Gangster Peppie
#9 to the gangsta ;)

Shark Hunter

Come on ladies and gents.
Show us your Pets.
Pigs, Squirell's, Oxen, Elephants.
Show us if you want to win. ;)
Life is Good!

Hardy Boy

Alex: you should bring your Chihuahua up here and see how it likes the cold. The only pooch we have left is a Chorkie so she is half  Chihuahua, so maybe they are related. Great little dog, lots of personality and little barking but she can take up a large part of a king size bed ................... go figure !! She also seems to think that she should chase any bear that comes through the yard; I don't think she knows how big/ small she is!!

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

steelfish

Quote from: Hardy Boy on March 24, 2019, 12:08:14 AM
Alex: you should bring your Chihuahua up here and see how it likes the cold. The only pooch we have left is a Chorkie so she is half  Chihuahua, so maybe they are related. Great little dog, lots of personality and little barking but she can take up a large part of a king size bed ................... go figure !! She also seems to think that she should chase any bear that comes through the yard; I don't think she knows how big/ small she is!!
Cheers:
Todd

LOL thats the Big soul of the chihuahuas, mine always bark and want to kill the doberman and pitbulls of my neighbor

The Baja Guy

1badf350

Me and Chief Brody putting in some couch time.#10
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"