Second Photo Contest

Started by Shark Hunter, March 16, 2019, 07:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

This pic isn't contest worthy because getting myself in the pic ain't gonna happen, cause my kids are just as camera shy as Miss Squirrel.

My newest kids are brother/sister yorky-poo. They are about 18 months old and love to play a lot. Jack is 12# and his butterscotch blonde sister Gigi is 8#
You are entry #15 Ted.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Ron Jones

There is no more apropriate name for that dog than Gigi!
Ron Jones
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

mrwilson99

mixed shih tzu Tucker!
David

milne

Couldn't resist putting up a photo of my pet, unfortunately, photographing a Black dog, results in photo's that don't often come out clear.
And like Ted, mine won't qualify as I'm not in it.
This is one of the best Lab's I've ever owned and had the privilege of sharing my life with, A dog that often gets taken to my wife's work to spend
the day with disabled adults, both with physical and mental disabilities, then on the other days, sits in my passenger seat of my trade vehicle keeping
me company during my working day.  She chooses her days now, if it a wet and windy winters day, she stays tucked up in her bed on the back verandah, but if the day is fine and her old stiff body feels youngish when she wakes up, she's in my ute quicker than I can think straight of a morning.
This is probably one of the clearest decent photo's I have of her,  These are my two passions, a 74 triumph Bonneville and of course "sabbath" my mate !
For some unknown reason, when she is at the factory, she guards that old Brit bike like no tomorrow, Why,  well it took me a while to figure out, the bike is that loud when started, she hates it with a passion, even if I go near it myself I get a muffled growling, yet alone an innocent visitor !!!!
Animals are great levelers, they judge you not at the end of the day after one of those real shite days, there always there with unconditional love, I think anyone that has the misfortune of not having an animal in there life, is missing out........  
Thanks for letting me post this...... Col.

Christopher M Songer

Nap time with Pumpkin our 10 y/o calico.
Always go forward, never go straight

Benni3

My pet tiger,,,, ;D

gstours

Yes, here's another of our 4 yr old 🐱, Mabel.  Her clock ⏰ is backwards wound.  Up all night and sleeping all day,   It's the best of both worlds.     

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Benni3

Quote from: gstours on April 15, 2019, 09:24:55 PM
Yes, here's another of our 4 yr old 🐱, Mabel.  Her clock ⏰ is backwards wound.  Up all night and sleeping all day,   It's the best of both worlds.    
yes I love your pet tiger,,,,,they will RIP your arm off just playing,,,sometimes they want to fight to the death,,but that's ok,,,we are still here,,,,,,, ;D

gstours

Thanks, 🎃 pumpkin, We and my sister love ❤️ you.  Just saying.

Hardy Boy

here is one more. Had to weigh the mighty pup for some meds; fish scale and a grocery bag will do. take one non thrilled pup, put in bag, and weigh with a fish scale, 7 lbs of annoyed dog.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Shark Hunter

Thanks Todd.
She looks like she is not liking that one bit.
Miss Squirrel enjoying the April Grass.
This little animal amazes me.
She is against the laws of a normal Guinea Pig life span.
Like the mouse from the Green Mile.
She Lives On!
IMG_4427 by Daron Dyer, on Flickr
Life is Good!

Shark Hunter

Ladies and Gentleman,
I apologize, but my annual trip to Florida has snuck up on me.
I am leaving tonight for two weeks..
The drawing and winner will be determined when I return.
My life is Hectic at the present time, but I always make good on my promises.
Some Serious R&R and fishing is in store for me.
I tried to take some more pics of Miss Squirrel and tiger in between mowing this week.
They both will be going with us on this trip.

IMG_4459 by Daron Dyer, on Flickr
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Good luck buddy!...have a good time.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Swami805

Have a great trip and safe travels, Hope you get the big unit you're looking for.                                                                                               

Do what you can with that you have where you are