SHIPPING P21XN AND N322XN KITS TODAY

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 22, 2019, 08:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I will begin shipping the kits today.  If you ordered a kit and have not paid yet, I would really appreciate it if you would please do so now.  If you need a PayPal or Square.com invoice that you can pay with any credit card, I would be happy to send one.  If you would like to send a check, please PM me and I will send you my mailing address.

If you ordered a kit and have changed your mind, please let me know so that I can find another home for your kit.  

I have three red P21XN kits and two black N322XN kits still available.  Please let me know if you want one.

Here is a photo of the first Newell N322XN kit mounted on a reel, and compared with a 322 spool, courtesy of Franky.

Thank you,

Randy

Swami805

Another home run for Randy, this one a grand slam!  Here's the new newell extra narrow kit with Ultimate Upgrades side plates and Motive  Fab star and blade.   Of course Bryan's 6 stack inside too.
Thanks for doing these Randy!!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Vintage Offshore Tackle

That's a mighty tough little reel Sheridan.  It's almost too pretty to fish!

Jigtosser

Now that's a Purty Newell!!!  :o

Time to put it to the test.... a 50# Tanker would do nicely   ;D
Dan

mo65

That's a really cool looking reel Sheridan! Thanks to Randy and Brian for making these products available. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Fishy247

Petah

I had to look!!!!???!!!! Damnit, now I've got to build one!!!
Very nice Sheridan!!!

Peter

Swami805

Thanks Petah, Bryan has plates again, Randy might have a few frames left. You should pull the trigger
Do what you can with that you have where you are

xjchad

That's a beauty Sheridan!  Awesome build!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

steelfish

Quote from: Swami805 on March 24, 2019, 01:55:51 PM
Another home run for Randy, this one a grand slam!  Here's the new newell extra narrow kit with Ultimate Upgrades side plates and Motive  Fab star and blade.   Of course Bryan's 6 stack inside too.
Thanks for doing these Randy!!

this is practically a brand new reel with the meassures of a newell "in mind"

that green machine is the bomb !!
congrats compadre Sheridan

I will HAVE to take some vacations from alantani.com cuz everytime I see something like this I want to build one, but dont have the time, money and need for it (THEM) for my fishing waters.

The Baja Guy

sabaman1

Nice job Sheridan! Looks like a great reel for yellowtail and calicos, albacore too if they ever show again!
JIM

broadway

Sheridan,
   I agree with Randy, she's almost to pretty to fish.
Gorgeous build bro,
Dom