the Super Saiyajin Rod

Started by steelfish, March 22, 2019, 11:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Fishy247

That kid is super stoked! You did a fantastic job on that rod primo! It's a perfect balance of simplicity, contrast, and bling to make it very eye-catching, but not so much that it assaults the senses. I'm with Riverrat on this one. Nothing that I can think of to improve on this. Well...maybe wipe off your fingerprint smudges...lol.

Seriously though Alex, you really knocked this one out of the park!

Rivverrat

Quote from: steelfish on March 23, 2019, 07:31:30 AM

Thanks a lot for your kind words amigos, it really mean a lot to me,  Im glad you liked it too.

Quote from: Rivverrat on March 23, 2019, 06:02:56 AM
Dont believe what youve done here could be improved on... Jeff

There is always room to improve compadre Jeff.

Alex, while this in most cases is always true & one can always do it in a different way. This is the best theme oriented rod Ive seen using simple wraps, great color choice & lay out of the theme... Jeff

David Hall

When my grandson was young he and I would watch this series together.  Excellant job.

MarkT

I've never seen saiyan spelled that way, even en espanol, but I love it!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

steelfish

Quote from: Rivverrat

Alex, while this in most cases is always true & one can always do it in a different way. This is the best theme oriented rod Ive seen using simple wraps, great color choice & lay out of the theme... Jeff

Thanks again buddy

Quote from: Fishy247 on March 23, 2019, 03:47:19 PM
That kid is super stoked! You did a fantastic job on that rod primo! It's a perfect balance of simplicity, contrast, and bling to make it very eye-catching, but not so much that it assaults the senses. I'm with Riverrat on this one. Nothing that I can think of to improve on this. Well...maybe wipe off your fingerprint smudges...lol.

Seriously though Alex, you really knocked this one out of the park!

😄😃🙂  speachless amigo, thanks

Quote from: MarkT on March 24, 2019, 03:33:18 AM
I've never seen saiyan spelled that way, even en espanol, but I love it!
LOL.. yep I didnt checked the spelling before psoting it , its now corrected, double thanks

@ David, Now from time to time  I see this cartoon with my youngest daugther too.

The Baja Guy

Newell Nut

Alex,

You are really letting your talent show now. Love the way you put a lot of things on the rod without it looking too busy. Beautiful and clean and colorful. Great job all the way around. I really like the way you tapered the epoxy from the foregrip to the blank. That has always been very important to me to have that smooth transition. Never be afraid to express what you feel in a build. Be unique and just be you.

Love the creativity,
Dwight