Need an emblem for 707 greenie

Started by 1badf350, March 24, 2019, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

After 9 mouths I got a 707 it's on its way,,,, :D I'm hoping I can reproduce the emblem,,,,, ;) but let's see what happens,,,,, ;D

1badf350

I saw that Benni that was a great buy!
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Benni3

My friend who's a jeweler said it might be possible,,,, ;) but this emblem is stamped super thin and bronze plated,,,,,he might be able to make a mold and do it out of stright bronze,,,,,this might work if it does how many people out there wants one,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

I'll take a couple just to keep him at it.  No telling where it could lead.
-steve

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on November 26, 2019, 08:21:38 PM
I'll take a couple just to keep him at it.  No telling where it could lead.
-steve
that's what I was thinking and I have committed to making the mold and 5 at $125 so I thinking $25 each to break even,,,but I'm not talking orders yet just want to know who wants 1,,,,, :D if it works,,,,maybe 5 not enough,,,,,, ;D

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Benni3

Benni3

I might actually happen,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

oc1

Dang!  They're beautiful Benny.  Let me know when they're available.
-steve

1badf350

Quote from: Benni3 on February 08, 2020, 03:22:21 AM
Quote from: 1badf350 on November 27, 2019, 12:42:27 AM
I need one
Oh,,,,do you want it in bronze or 14k,,,,, ;D
I forgot all about this. I sold the reel i needed this for, but im definitely still in for one.
-Chris

wfjord

Nice!  I'd order one except I don't have a 707 in my stash of greenies.

Benni3

Here's some pictures of the process,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Just got the first 1,,,,,, ;) they are a hair smaller because of the mold process,,,, :D but they look great,,,,,if any body wants 1 let me know he is working on them now $25 each or I will just put them on ebay,,,,,,,, ;D

Alto Mare

That looks great Benni, if you put them on eBay, price them right.😉

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.