Need an emblem for 707 greenie

Started by 1badf350, March 24, 2019, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PacRat

These look great. If they become popular I would suggest possibly doing some with no number at all because it would be more versatile and people would know that it's a re-production. Don't take this wrong I think these reproductions are superior to the factory original medallions but a collector could know at a glance that it's not original (if they didn't have model no.s).

Benni3

Quote from: Alto Mare on February 18, 2020, 10:26:17 PM
That looks great Benni, if you put them on eBay, price them right.😉

Sal
Thanks uncle sal,,,,, ;) I will go by the code,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: PacRat on February 18, 2020, 11:13:55 PM
These look great. If they become popular I would suggest possibly doing some with no number at all because it would be more versatile and people would know that it's a re-production. Don't take this wrong I think these reproductions are superior to the factory original medallions but a collector could know at a glance that it's not original (if they didn't have model no.s).

thanks my friend,,,,, :D very good idea,,,I didn't think of that,,,,I just seen alot of 707,,,,,706 with no emblems on ebay and my friend is a jeweler and a does amazing work and if we need him for another project,,,he will be glad to help,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

We got 2 more made this week it's a difficult process,,,, :D but the cat was happy we got the sideplate back on the 707,,,,,,,,, ;D

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Erich_K

Benny, Sent you an email today. I reeeeally need one for a 707 if you have one. Let me know. Thank you

Quote from: Benni3 on February 18, 2020, 09:37:44 PM
Just got the first 1,,,,,, ;) they are a hair smaller because of the mold process,,,, :D but they look great,,,,,if any body wants 1 let me know he is working on them now $25 each or I will just put them on ebay,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Erich_K on October 28, 2020, 01:20:12 AM
Benny, Sent you an email today. I reeeeally need one for a 707 if you have one. Let me know. Thank you

Quote from: Benni3
link=topic=28085.msg354281#msg354281 date=1582061864

Just got the first 1,,,,,, ;) they are a hair smaller because of the mold process,,,, :D but they look great,,,,,if any body wants 1 let me know he is working on them now $25 each or I will just put them on ebay,,,,,,,, ;D
I got it boxed up and going to ship it to Chris tomorrow if that works,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Tracking# 9500 117 5434 0302 5679 51 and don't worry about payment,,,, ;) I'm in this to far,,,,,, :D it's copper not bronze,,, :( but he's going to make some more,,,,,, ;D