Microskiff

Started by oc1, April 19, 2019, 08:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cor

What a lovely project and great looking result!

Could be a little wet in some waves and wind ;D
Cornelis

Alto Mare

Crazy talent right here!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

mhc

Great work Steve, I think 2 1/2 months is impressive - I'd still be fiddling with the jig to start on.

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

CapeFish

Fantastic thats a really amazing boat you made

Swami805

You know when there's a lull in post's from Steve he's up to something! That is a nice micro skiff, looks pretty bullet proof too. Thanks for taking the time to post it
Do what you can with that you have where you are

steelhead_killer

You guys kill me!  "Well I had a couple hours so...I built a boat."  or, "Well things slowed down a little so I built a reel from scratch with raw materials" amazing craftsmen on here! 
Andy
><)))">

festus

Great job, Steve.  All I can say the wonders on this site never cease.

Dominick

My man Steve who I admire very much come through again.  You are one talented person.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Sorry for being late to your post Steve,  you are very talented and a lucky guy to have this much fun and creativity.  Thanks for posting pictures and the rooster and peacock give us the impression that you're in paradise.   Keep your dreams,  and thanks again 🎣🚣‍♀️

Gobi King

Very nice, with a 2.5 hp, I am guessing you will do around 5 mph?

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

oc1

Quote from: Gobi King on April 22, 2019, 04:42:56 PM
Very nice, with a 2.5 hp, I am guessing you will do around 5 mph?

5 mph would be the estimated hull speed at 14 feet but it feels more like 7-8 mph.  Will find out for sure when I go to visit the harbor master.  The boat weighs about 200 lbs, plus 35-40 lbs for the motor, plus the weight of the person and gear.
-steve