I Think He Understands

Started by Rivverrat, April 23, 2019, 02:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rivverrat

Got a kick out of this... Jeff

festus

:) :) :) Fish is almost as big as he is.  :) :) :)

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Keta

Cool and he shows skills but the fish does not look like a salmon.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

whalebreath

Quote from: Keta on April 23, 2019, 03:04:03 AM
Cool and he shows skills but the fish does not look like a salmon.
Apparently they are good smoked much like Salmon -the meat looks something like a cross between Tuna & Salmon.

bhale1

I dont know what the fish was, but warms my heart, makes me smile, just to watch the excitement on the kids face.!!! wow!!!
And, he could probably out fish me with his calm pump and then wind style with the spinner...
Brett

philaroman

I think this is the same kid 6 months younger, before he learned to pump the rod
...still MAD SKILLS, though

wailua boy

The kid is a natural but as mentioned not a salmon.

Tiddlerbasher

Absolutely brilliant :)

Could it be an Aussie salmon? Not really a salmon but that's what they are called :-\

redsetta

Yep - Aussies call 'em salmon, we call 'em kahawai here in NZ. They're a terrific fight on light tackle - like a mini kingfish, but with acrobatics thrown in too.
Great work by the wee fella!
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Donnyboat

Good lad, he has the sckills, we Aussies call them Atlantic salmon, they start near Tasmania, swim across the South coast, then up the West coast, as far North as Port Gregory, some time further North to Kalbarrie, mostly through our late summer & autumn, into winter, They showed up around Fremantle, Western Australia, last week, they are a bit dry to eat, some people stuff them, then bake them, other fry them fresh, most use them in mornay, they get up to 8Kgs, lots @ 4Kgs. cheers Don
Don, or donnyboat

Crow

That kid has better "form" than I do !!  I should take lessons from him !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

JoseCuervo

Rivverrat

If some one would like to move this thread I would appreciate it. I dont know how or why it posted here... Jeff

bhale1

Jeff,
i dont know why it posted here, DONT CARE, thanks for sharing! Just watched the second vid and Im still smiling ;D
Thanks for sharing....love it
Brett

Brewcrafter

Hey, any time you see the next gen pulling on a rod, it makes me smile!  Doesn't matter if it's a bluegill, carp, croaker, mackerel, you name it - fun seeing them get excited!