Anyone wanna join me this Saturday on the Starfire?

Started by pjstevko, April 23, 2019, 01:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

I'm finally getting to go fishing and put together a small group of friends to go target some rockfish and lingcod on the Starfire. I'd be great to see a few Ohana on board as well. It's a 3/4 day trip and there were only 9 spots left when I signed up last night....

Hope to see a few members there!

Pj

pjstevko

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Wish I could go PJ, but I just got home after two weeks on the road and I have a lot of catching up to do.  I hope that you have a great trip.

El Pescador

PJ Buddy Boy!!!

To quote George Thorogood -

"I don't know, let me ask my wife"!!! ;D

Same story here, can't.

BUTT...   IF Alan wants a bunch of Ne'er-do-wells, shiftless and half idle's hanging at his Cayucos home in May or June,

I'M IN!!!!!

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

Quote from: El Pescador on April 24, 2019, 02:38:36 PM
PJ Buddy Boy!!!

To quote George Thorogood -

"I don't know, let me ask my wife"!!! ;D

Same story here, can't.

BUTT...   IF Alan wants a bunch of Ne'er-do-wells, shiftless and half idle's hanging at his Cayucos home in May or June,

I'M IN!!!!!

It looks like I can't go.  I am an "aint done nothing" kind of guy and I can drive a standard shift.   :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

Im free Sat afternoon if you need any help......
Or sunday morning early .
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll be sure to post up a report because this is a first trip for one friend and a 2nd trip for my other friend. The good thing is their expectations are not near as high as mine ;D

Pj

shellback

how'd you guys do? weather looked to be fairly decent from my front room in templeton...

pjstevko

Quote from: shellback on April 28, 2019, 03:49:24 PM
how'd you guys do? weather looked to be fairly decent from my front room in templeton...
We had a great day. It was flat calm and just overcast enough to not be too hot. There was red rockfish limits for the whole boat!

shellback

Quote from: pjstevko on April 29, 2019, 03:18:32 AM
Quote from: shellback on April 28, 2019, 03:49:24 PM
We had a great day. It was flat calm and just overcast enough to not be too hot. There was red rockfish limits for the whole boat!

very cool. especially for the first timers to experience the fun it can be without 30mph sustained and 25feet at 6 seconds!

Bryan Young

Oh boy, I'm dying to go fishing...but I have family obligations.

Have a great time.  Tightlines!!!
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

pjstevko

Quote from: Bryan Young on May 16, 2019, 07:16:24 PM
Oh boy, I'm dying to go fishing...but I have family obligations.

Have a great time.  Tightlines!!!

You're about a month late buddy! We had a great trip and everyone came home with rockfish limits!

alantani

pj, we'll be back on the starfire on june 7th.  want to join?  there is still room at the clubhouse.  and your trip worked out well?  this will be my first time on the starfire. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!