Funny things can happen

Started by gstours, April 26, 2019, 04:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here a little footage of some fun we had a little while back.  as you will see we werent prepared at all.  Thats why its fun I guess.
    Anyway it was a welcome on board, and its back to the drawing board.   I always look forward to a morning out on the water! ;)

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Nice to have a little white meat to go with the pink..

Nice video — nice day!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

gstours

Thanks for the kind words.   It's always fun to hear from you.  More stuff soon.😅+

Dominick

Nice work there butt-man.  Why no harpoon?  Captain Ahab will be disappointed.   :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

Quote from: Dominick on April 27, 2019, 04:30:25 AM
Nice work there butt-man.  Why no harpoon?  Captain Ahab will be disappointed.   :D ;D Dominick

Bycatch he was trolling for Salmon!
This guy can't get away from halibut when he tries.  He is the But Man!

harryk3616

keep the videos coming  gary, always a pleasure to watch you kick butt.  have a wonderful upcoming season, take care my friend.  harryk

gstours

Thanks Harry my friend.  I try to show some stuff that might be interesting to show what we do in where we live.   I hope you're doing good.   And winter was kind to you.
    I wish you were closer to make visiting possible.   Thanks 🙏 always for your kind words.👋
Take care and I'll dig up some more dirt! Thanks 🙏.  🚣‍♀️🎣

Ron Jones

All that excitement is what I'm used to seeing, not the calm process that Gary usually shows us. I've learned a lot from him.
Ron Jones
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

gstours

Thanks for your thoughts.  Captain Ahab said I was not prepared and overreacted 🎣🥴
     Butt the fish was worth the risk.  Wish you could have been there,  it wood have freed me up for a better video.   Butt live is what live is.  And it was a surprise.🤦‍♀️