SOS! Help with roller and bearing for DAM Quick fz reel

Started by fisherman12, May 03, 2019, 09:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fisherman12

Hello guys.I have a problem with my reel and i need you help.I have a Dam quick fz 300 but i have lost the set(roller,bearking,etc) because I opened it when i was fishing and they were drop somewhere.Now i don't know where i can find the same.Can you tell me the Outer diameter/Inner Diameter/Thickness of the roller and the bearing of this reel?Can you please also send me some photos of the roller,bearing and etc because i want to fix it without spending much money and to start using it again(for example to buy them from aliexpress).
I am waiting for your reply.I want to help me find a way to use it again with bread line.

foakes

I do not have any parts for that series of reel, however, you can try alibaba, or whomever —

Or just contact D.A.M. directly by email — they will likely send you the parts.

A couple of photos of your reel is also helpful for them and also us.

Here is their contact info:

http://dam.de/en/contact/

Let us know how it goes.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

fisherman12

Thank you for your reply.
I have already send them 2 messages on this link but i think that you can't send photos,that's why i send them another one massage on facebook but they never reply.
Here is the reel now.(empty)

festus

Good luck!

I've never heard that reel mentioned on here, so I Googled and found a picture. 

fisherman12

Today i tried the roller,the bearing and the plastic washer from the okuma ceymar 30 but the bearing was small,(coulden't adapt).In the first 3 photos is the okuma roller and the 4th is the bearing.
Before some days i tried the roller,the bearing and the plastic from crivit 3000 spin reel(Lidl's reel) and it was good but it was little bigger in Thickness and the roller couldn't roll when i screwed the screw.