Hello from Croatia.

Started by ljermontov, May 07, 2019, 06:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljermontov

Greetings from Croatia to everybody.
I am 42 year old fisherman,and from recently I became vintage reel and tackle collector.
I work as foreman in port and I was very keen fisherman(traditional style,no rod,no reel,onl
y the line in my hand) untill my 25.
Few years ago,I was inspecting scrap pile which was about to be loaded in the vessel,and I found a vintage reel (japanese,Olympic probably) and after that momment nothing was the same again,I became reel fanatic. ;D

Bryan Young

Welcome. I so want to visit Croatia. I have several friends that live in the USA and Germany that are from Croatia and we have been talking about visiting with them.   I hear that the water is crystal clear.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Welcome.  I have visited Croatia.  Good food, good wine and beautiful country.  You are a lucky man.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

foakes

Welcome aboard, Sir!

Hopefully, you have other reels to use for fishing.  Show us some photos of the areas you fish and your tackle, when you can —

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Tiddlerbasher

Welcome to the Dark Side  ;) - Chris, UK.

Alto Mare

Welcome  ljermontov, from Philadelphia!
I have played soccer a while back with a few friends from Yugoslavia at the time. I'm originally from across the street from you...I mean across the water.

Enjoy your stay.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Donnyboat

Sounds like your getting right into the reels, great, welcome from sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

happyhooker

Greetings, from Minnesota USA.  What a way to get your 1st reel.

Frank

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,,, ;D

MarkT

Welcome!  I've only been to Dubrovnik in Croatia but I liked it.  I walked the entire city wall.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

gstours

Welcome 🙏 aboard.   Enjoy.👋🎣

David Hall

Rbruce63

Hello from Costa Rica! What do you fish for in Croatia?
Warm Regards,

Robert
San José, Costa Rica