SAVE THE DATE - 4th Annual Reels and Deals BBQ June 8th

Started by Deepfins, May 07, 2019, 08:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

do you want dibs on the master bedroom?  it's yours if you want.  the only way you could get bumped is if here is a married couple. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Deepfins

Guys, if you are planning to attend the BBQ, please PM me and give me your personal email addresses so I can keep you posted outside of the forum.  Thanks!  John
"As for me, I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas, and land on barbarous coasts."

--Herman Melville, Moby-Dick

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Deepfins on May 17, 2019, 07:59:50 PM
Guys, if you are planning to attend the BBQ, please PM me and give me your personal email addresses so I can keep you posted outside of the forum.  Thanks!  John

PM sent.  I'm really looking forward to getting together John.  Thanks again for putting in all of the work to make this happen.

Randy

swill88

Quote from: alantani on May 17, 2019, 06:02:53 PM
do you want dibs on the master bedroom?  it's yours if you want.  the only way you could get bumped is if here is a married couple. 
Sure Alan... can't wait.

Bryan Young

Hi John, I'll be attending the BBQ with Alan and the crowd. Please count me in.

Alan, I'll be driving down with he family on Saturday morning or Friday night. Will let you know as soon as I know.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D