TAKING ORDERS NOW. NEW TIBURON P21XN KITS FOR JIGMASTER, HS & NEWELL 300 SERIES

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, May 18, 2019, 05:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We have placed orders with Tiburon for another run of extra narrow frame, spool and rod clamp kits for the Penn Jigmaster and Newell 300 Series.  We are running 30 Newell kits and 20 Jigmaster kits.  The Alantani.com Ohana gets first shot at these kits, as usual.  The kits are available in any of Tiburon's standard colors (red, purple, cobalt blue, electric blue, silver, black and dark green), and you can mix and match spool and frame colors.  They are $129 plus $5.53 for shipping, and we expect them to be ready the last week of June.

The frame width is 1 1/4". That's approximately half the width of the stock 500, and 3/8" narrower than the 501.  The Newell kits fit any 300 series Newell reel (322, 332, 338 or 344) and are 3/8" narrower than the 322.  The Jigmaster kits are available in two versions, one for the standard Jigmaster (500 and 501, also fits the 1/0 Senator, 250 Surfmaster, 259, etc.) and another for the HS version (for the 505HS and 506HS).

Please post your order on this thread or send me a PM if you would like one.  No payment will be necessary at this time (unless you order a bizarre color combination that I would have a hard time selling).  I will send PayPal or Square.com invoices when they are ready to pick up.  If you would like to pay by check or money order, please send me a PM and I will send you my mailing address.

Thank you,

Randy

Ron Jones

I'll get in on this order.
1 Jigmaster 4:1 speed red frame / black spool please.
Have to have this ready by Cedros.
Ron Jones
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Ron, if I can deliver it to you by this Thursday is that soon enough?  I have a red frame and black spool here ready to go.   Would you like me to send you a PayPal invoice?  If so, is your PayPal email address and shipping address the same as it was in March (gmail and 377)?

Thanks,

Randy

cmdrzog

Hello Randy

If its not too late I'd like to order two of the P21xn in silver ;  1 w/ silver spool  1 w/  purple spool.   

Thanks
Bob

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you Bob!  I will let you know as soon as I have a firm ETA.  I am set up to pick them up on July 9, but they said that there was a chance that they might be ready earlier.

Thanks again,

Randy