Main Menu

Started by ReeltightH20, May 21, 2019, 12:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReeltightH20

Hello all,
I am a fishaholic  and love it !
I live in the great Pacific Northwest and have been in the dark side for close to 20 years , tuna addicted.
My biggest catch is a 266# yellowfin out of San Juan Del Cabo fishing out of a panga with my older brother.
We have a trip booked with Marla's in Puerto Vallarta this coming November, with hopes of catching more cows ,  if any of you have any recommendations for anything to bring down or for things to do while done there it would be greatly appreciated !
Fair winds too all !
Dave.

alantani

dave, you guys should be all set.  the 48 can norchill bags, 8x12 vacuum bags, some big circle hooks and squid jigs should be all you need!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Welcome aboard, Dave!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Benni3

Welcome from Virginia,,,,,, ;D

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

happyhooker

Greetings, Dave, from Minnesota.

Frank

ReeltightH20

Thank you for the welcoming, I look forward to reading more on this web site it has so much to offer !
Fair winds and fowling seas !   Dave

Shark Hunter

Welcome Home Dave! ;)
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Welcome Dave!
Nice avatar!...are you the guy in the middle?
Enjoy your stay!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

Welcome Dave.

You'll have a blast with the Osunas. They are great people.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

ReeltightH20

Sal,
Thanks for liking my avatar, I'm the guy on the right, with my older brother in the middle and our panga captain on the left .

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

ReeltightH20

Ok I just read how Alan wants a profile photo of our mug .. so I changed my avatar photo of me...