Anyone have a 1969 Shakespeare baitcaster schematic?

Started by festus, May 08, 2019, 06:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

festus

I have taken this reel apart and cleaned most everything and took pictures along the way.  If anyone has a schematic, please post it, I can't find one online.  Most likely I can get it back together with the pics, but a schematic will be handy.

mo65

I'd be interested to see that schematic too. You'll have to do a breakdown post on that one Chester. I almost bought one a while back...cool looking reel. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

foakes

I most likely have a schematic, Chester —

Have a few large shop service manuals for Shakes in the outer shop

Can't check until tonight or more likely tomorrow.

Been burning large timber slash piles for nearly (2) weeks — and need to monitor them closely.

Too much to split — so am just pulling logs off the North mountain and burning them.

Still have 40-50 cords left — all split to firewood at 16" — seasoned and ready.  Free to a good home.

Because we have a modern and efficient free standing wood stove — even with burning nearly 6 days a week for 6 months — we only burned a cord and a quarter.  So, I am keeping enough for 6 years — and getting the rest out of here by the end of summer.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

festus

Quote from: foakes on May 08, 2019, 11:35:58 PM
I most likely have a schematic, Chester —

Have a few large shop service manuals for Shakes in the outer shop

Can't check until tonight or more likely tomorrow.

Been burning large timber slash piles for nearly (2) weeks — and need to monitor them closely.

Too much to split — so am just pulling logs off the North mountain and burning them.

Still have 40-50 cords left — all split to firewood at 16" — seasoned and ready.  Free to a good home.

Because we have a modern and efficient free standing wood stove — even with burning nearly 6 days a week for 6 months — we only burned a cord and a quarter.  So, I am keeping enough for 6 years — and getting the rest out of here by the end of summer.

Best,

Fred
Wow, Fred. maybe one of these days you'll get all these trees and wood dealt with.  It's hard work.  We hired a friend who runs a tree removal and landscaping business to take down a hickory about a month ago.  It was leaning dangerously and heavy winds could eventually blow it into the corner of our house.

No hurry on the schematic, but I do need it because this mysterious copper washer was left over.  ???