World Class Reel Repair & Service

Started by foakes, February 10, 2024, 10:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

Reels of World Champions

While a well maintained fishing reel is a symbol of power and prestige, never maintained and poorly serviced reels have the potential to lead society into complete anarchy.  Do your duty and civilize your reels using the tips, tricks, and procedures found on the Alan Tani Reel Repair website.

It is free to join, free of advertisements, and full of valuable tackle repair and service
information.

Members are polite, courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable.

There is no profanity and no drama.

It is the largest and one of the best respected reel sites in the world.

Do your part — Class is always in session — 24/7.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

oldmanjoe

:)  Also as a member , there is a couple more boards open to you to view .
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

thorhammer

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

ez2cdave

Quote from: alantani on February 11, 2024, 12:59:34 AMthanks!!!!  ;D

To paraphrase the famous "Dante's Inferno" quote , "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" ( "Abbandona ogni speranza, tu che entri" ) . . .

When it comes to Alan's world-class website, "Abandon all hope, ye who DO NOT enter here" ( Abbandona ogni speranza, tu che non entri" ) !

Tight Lines !

Dave F.