Patriot Sportfishing Rockfish Showdown Sept. 20, 2019-Western Outdoors

Started by jlezama, May 31, 2019, 06:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlezama

Hi All
         Who is willing to hop in on september 20? I know I am! Perhaps an Ohana trip? These are limited load full day trip see info below

https://www.wonews.com/pc-434-161-patriot-sportfishing-rockfish-showdown-sept-20-2019.aspx
https://www.wonews.com/c-161-patriot-sportfishing-rockfish-showdown-sept-20-2019.aspx

Join WON aboard the Avenger, Endeavor & Starfire with Patriot Sportfishing out of Morro Bay Landing on Saturday, Sept 21, 2019. Departs at 6 a.m. and returns at 6 p.m.
The Endeavor is the perfect vessel for a day at sea, offering a fast and comfortable ride. There is plenty of room for passengers to maneuver as they reel in their record-breaking ling or rockfish. Captain Brad Leage has been fishing these waters for over 40 years and brings that experience to every customer. (25) passenger load for this trip.

The Avenger, is a fast, spacious 65 ft. long by 19 ft. wide vessel. Designed with the serious angler in mind, but very accommodating for all anglers from beginners t
experienced.

Captain Sal Rocha and Deckhand Mike Oddo bring years of experience specializing in charters and open parties. If the fish are out there, the Avenger will put you on top of them. (30) passenger load for this trip.
Late September often means great weather and fine fishing. We're really excited about this one.

There will also be plenty of goodies and prizes given away.

If you wish to confirm your spot or get any additional information on an immediate basis please call Chip Cone at (949) 366-0726. [/

alantani

It looks like this will work. I'll try to make sure the club house is open.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

jlezama

Quote from: alantani on June 01, 2019, 02:18:25 AM
It looks like this will work. I'll try to make sure the club house is open.

Awesome! Thanks Alan, any other people interested? Fishing should be epic! Yay for September summers :)

mikeysm

jlezama

Quote from: mikeysm on June 21, 2019, 02:16:09 AM
Is it the 20th or 21st i see two different dates.

Mike

There are two dates indeed,I am coming in on the 20th trip
Juan

Ron Jones

Alison asked about this trip last night, any chance the Clubhouse is open, Boss? Not sure if you all want my wife to out-fish us again.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

i just reserved the cayucos house for september 19 through 22.  we should be good!  the cedros trip is september 2 through 6, and our 29th wedding anniversary is september 15th.  going to be a busy three weeks!

alantani

jlezama

Quote from: alantani on June 25, 2019, 09:31:03 PM
juan, which boat are you signed up on?

Not sure, only thing I know I reserved it to go on the 20th trip, doesn't really give you a choice on which boat
Juan

alantani

ok, then somehow we will have to make sure we are on the same boat!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

DCH

I'm booked for the 20th... I requested to be on the same boat as Alan, keep me posted on what I can help with for food & meals and of course I need no direction on booze!  Looking forward to seeing you all at the clubhouse!! 

jlezama

Quote from: DCH on September 03, 2019, 12:12:44 PM
I'm booked for the 20th... I requested to be on the same boat as Alan, keep me posted on what I can help with for food & meals and of course I need no direction on booze!  Looking forward to seeing you all at the clubhouse!! 

Who did you email for this? That wasn't an option when I booked mine
Juan

alantani

it looks like just the three of us - me, david and juan.  david and i are headed down on thursday.  he may have to come back friday night.  juan, call me when you get a chance. 

jlezama

Hey Guys
    I just called the won people coordinating the trip and they seem to be very disorganized about which people goes on which boat. The boats in question are the Avenger, Endeavor & Starfire. I am working with them to have us in the same boat. Did you guys make your reservation through the won system?
https://www.wonews.com/c-161-patriot-sportfishing-rockfish-showdown-sept-20-2019.aspx
Thanks
Juan