FREE CorrosionX Grease Samples

Started by Bohdisattva, June 03, 2019, 03:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bohdisattva

Hello Maintainence Monkeys-

So after reading a lot of research of oiling, greasing and reel maintenance , I've decided to become a CorrosionX fan.

I recently purchased a tube of 15oz. CorrosionX Grease, which of course I won't be able to use all. so I thought I'd share with 5 others who are considering using this grease.

Each container holds a little more than an ounce each.  I will  mail them out as soon as I 5 have takers that PM's me their mailing address.

Yes, the will come with covers.

bhale1

Welcome Bohdisettva....
I use Penn grease, TSI 321, and SuperLube(spinners)....But, that said...What the heck..Ill try it, thanks for joining and love your "pay it forward mindset"... sending PM...
Brett

Bohdisattva

PacRat

Count me in...pm heading your way.
Thanks

mrwilson99

David

Bohdisattva

Alright, I got 5 takers, so I will be visiting the post office later today.

Thanks to all who read my post.

Fish On!

Lunker Larry

You new users will have to post what you think of it.
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

jzumi

Very nice of you to "spread it around."  We all look forward to hearing about how it performs.

John

Bryan Young

Thank you for your generosity to the family.

Does this grease come from a USA vendor?  My tubes of CorrosionX Grease, coming from Germany, is opaque tan, not blue.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

RowdyW

I got mine directly from the manufacturer here in the U.S. about 1 1/2 years ago and it's the same color dark green or dark blue           Rudy

Bohdisattva

Bohdisattva

Hope you lucky 5 received the grease in good order. 

Again, after some time using it, please let us all know what you think of it.

Tight Lines Everyone!

mrwilson99

:)

Quote from: Bohdisattva on June 12, 2019, 01:16:23 AM

Hope you lucky 5 received the grease in good order. 

Again, after some time using it, please let us all know what you think of it.

Tight Lines Everyone!
David

Darin Crofton

Received mine, going to service a reel I'm waiting on next week, will let you know how it goes, thank you!!!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

PacRat

I received mine a couple of weeks ago. I've used it on several reels since I've been home and so far I like working with it. It went into several Zebco Cardinals which I have not had a chance to fish with but they sure sound nice. Time will tell and I'll report back over time. Thanks for the generosity.
-Mike