Another Sunny Day in SE. AK.

Started by gstours, June 03, 2019, 02:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here a kinda long clip some of you may enjoy.  Its what we do up here on the big pond.  We had a great time and hope you do too.
      You can always fast forward the u-tube stuff at the bottom of the screen if desired.  Thanks for any questions.   Have fun and good fishin. ;)

foakes

Wow, Gary!

Thanks for sharing.  Always a treat first thing in the morning with my coffee.

Heading out to a job site to help a neighbor today with some construction carpentry issues. 

Sunny, blue skies, expected 83 where I will be working all day.

Loaded and prepped the tools last night.  Will be ready and waiting when the young guys show up.

Some of them get there 15 minutes early, like I do — some just figure that we will wait for them to arrive.

Saws sharp, materials staged, tools clean, belt full, pencil sharp, lots of water and already had my coffee.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Donnyboat

Good team work gary, Iam just having a midnight coffee here in Western Australia, thanks for showing us, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Steve-O

bhale1

Gary,
As always a pleasure to watch.....calm, organized an professional. I've noticed in this and other videos that you always put things back in their proper place so its ready and available when needed. Another great job!
Brett

54bullseye

Your a lucky man Gary !!!!!   John Taylor

Crow

Looks like a fun trip...thanks for letting us tag along !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !