5 LEFT! AS OF 9/1/19 EXTRA NARROW TIBURON JIGMASTER P21XN KITS.

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, June 08, 2019, 06:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We have 5 extra narrow Jigmaster kits left as of 9/1/19.  You can mix or match from the following components:

4 silver frames
1 red frame
3 silver spools
2 red spools

The frame width is 1 1/4". That's approximately half the width of the stock 500, and 3/8" narrower than the 501. The Newell kits fit any 300 series Newell reel (322, 332, 338 or 344) and are 3/8" narrower than the 322. These kits are for the standard Jigmaster (500 and 501)  They also fit the 1/0 Senator, 250 Surfmaster, 259, etc.  They are $129 plus $5.53 for shipping to anywhere in the USA

Please post your order here or send me a PM if you would like one. Please PM me your PayPal email address and shipping address and I will send you a PayPal or Square.com invoice. If you would like to pay by check or money order, please send me a PM and I will send you my mailing address.  I can ship on Tuesday.

Thank you,

Randy

Fishamen7

Hello Randy

I would like to order a purple kit for the standard Jigmaster.

Thanks
Jason

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Fishamen7 on June 08, 2019, 11:34:36 PM
Hello Randy

I would like to order a purple kit for the standard Jigmaster.

Thanks
Jason

Thank you Jason!

Philip Chao

Hi Randy,

I sent you a PM but am not sure if it's actually being sent as my outbox is empty. I'm looking for P21 or P21 narrow frames. Please shoot me a PM!

Thanks,

Phil

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Philip Chao on June 18, 2019, 07:16:11 PM
Hi Randy,

I sent you a PM but am not sure if it's actually being sent as my outbox is empty. I'm looking for P21 or P21 narrow frames. Please shoot me a PM!

Thanks,

Phil

Thank you Phil!  PM sent.  Randy

Frank

Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

Frank

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Frank on June 30, 2019, 04:12:24 PM
For a 300 Series Newell. All silver, please. Thanks.

Thank you for your order Frank.  I appreciate your offer to send payment now, but it's not necessary until your kit is ready to pick up and I will send you a PayPal invoice then. Please PM me your shipping address, just in case the one that PayPal has on file is not correct.

Thanks again,

Randy

Frank

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Frank on July 01, 2019, 03:11:48 AM
frank1982@sbc.net
FRANK STROLLO
19 CLOVER, MADISON,CT O6443

Thank you Frank.  Tiburon just gave me a pick up date of July 10 and it sounds pretty firm.  I will let you know when the kits are ready and will send you a PayPal invoice then.

Thanks again,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Frank on June 30, 2019, 04:12:24 PM
For a 300 Series Newell. All silver, please. Thanks.

Frank, I'm really sorry to have to tell you this but Tiburon's anodizer messed up our order and I do not have any silver Newell extra narrow kits. If you would be okay with an all-black kit, I have one for you. If you would rather just cancel the order I totally understand.  Please accept my apology and let me know what you would like to do.  If you would like the black kit I can ship on Tuesday. The post office is closed tomorrow.

Thank you,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle