Because it’s the weekend.

Started by gstours, June 15, 2019, 01:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

As the weather is always changing up here it seemed like a good idea 💡 to take advantage of a calm morning and some small tides.   I took a neighbor along in case help was needed.  Good thing too.
    We had a great time,  so it's my turn to share.🚣‍♀️

foakes

Nothing better than filling the freezer with Butts, Salmon, and Lings!

See the veteran red cooler is still on guard duty...

Thanks!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

doradoben

Very nice, Gary. I like seeing Butts displayed "Camo" side up..

Dominick

I just like butts displayed, period.   ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Steve-O

Quote from: Dominick on June 20, 2019, 05:56:33 PM

uhhh....I know you're referring to the fish, Dominick...butt...that seems a little interpretive, right?  ;) ;D

Dominick

Quote from: Steve-O on June 21, 2019, 12:58:00 PM
Quote from: Dominick on June 20, 2019, 05:56:33 PM

uhhh....I know you're referring to the fish, Dominick...butt...that seems a little interpretive, right?  ;) ;D
Always trying to get by the censors.   :D ;D Double Entendre seems to work.  Hey wait a minute I am a censor but I can't delete myself.  :D ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Ok. Now the censoring might  kic k. In,   Butt maybe the boss is busy fishing 🎣  a
Maybe butts. Are not appropriate..?  Butt as times r changing?  It could be a fork tail?  Big slug ,7
    Or a big shadow of  an a ugly big sister in law 🐖......?.

nelz

Y'all just have it too good up yonder in Alaska. And that's coming from a guy living in the "Fishinig Capitol of the World" (yeah right ::) )  I'd rather be catchin' butts than looking at 'em! Oh well, it makes a good consolation prize after a skunkin' on the pier!  ;D