Birthday Gift...

Started by Alto Mare, June 15, 2019, 05:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

oldmanjoe

:)   Nice makes me want to try needle point work.     Happy birthday.
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

happyhooker

I agree with Brett and George--you can't beat a handmade gift, especially a fishing-themed one to an angler.

Frank

Brewcrafter

Happy Birthday Sal!  And Happy Father's Day as well!  Your daughter is definitely a chip off the block, she is a gifted, skilled and creative as her Dad, and that is a very unique and special piece!

Rivverrat

Just saw this that's a pretty cool thing... Jeff

Alto Mare

Thanks again for the kind words and birthday wishes everyone. :)

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

Totally missed this one.  Let me start out by wishing Sal and Daron a Big Happy Birthday from me and mine.  You guys are just getting better with age. 8)
Sal, Alyssa is one creative girl who made her dad one heck of a special gift.  Enjoy it, cherish it, and thanks for sharing it.  Love what she did with the handle.
She's a good one for sure.
Best to yas,
Dom

Tiddlerbasher

Like a good wine - age matters -cheers ;D

Ron Jones

Happy birthday, guys!
Ron Jones
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Donnyboat

Yes Sal & Daron happy birthday, Brewcrafter, has the words spot on, I agree, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Alto Mare

Thank you Don and everyone else. :)

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Three se7ens

Happy Birthday guys!  And Sal, what a fantastic gift that is

Dominick

Happy Birthday guys.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Jerseymic

Happy birthday Sal & Daron, may you have many more.

Mike.

U.K.