Just around the bend.

Started by gstours, June 19, 2019, 04:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

We were trolling the other morning when I saw this blackie on the shore below the grass line.  I thought it was worth sharing.
    We got no fish,  butt got to go! :)

Sometime later as we steered out to the deeper water a bald eagle picked a small fish off the top of the water.

Eventually a whale gave us a good glimps before swimming away quietly to the depths.

Then another showed up to show off and wave.   It was a great nature day.   Good to be alive. ;)

mo65

You're killin' me Gary...when we see wildlife it might be a racoon meandering down the shoreline. Maybe a deer on a big day...ha! Love your photos. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Crow

Yup ! Absolutely "outta' sight" scenery !! As has been said before, it's not always the "catchin'" that makes the trip !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Ron Jones

Yesterday, two of our dogs treed a black bear. Pretty crazy.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Dominick

Wow! that makes a no fish day interesting.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.